Indemnity Notice and Agreement
By entering Wolvekraal Guest Farm, you agree to do so entirely at your own risk and to indemnify the owners and all entities and persons responsible for, or working on the farm, from liability for any death, injury, illness, or loss of or any damage or destruction to property (including consequential damages)
Vrywaring en Ooreenkoms
Deur Wolvekraal Gasteplaas te betree, stem jy ooreen om dit heeltemal op jou eie risiko te doen, en om alle eienaars en entiteite en persone verantwoordelik vir, of wat werk op die plaas te vrywaar van aanspreeklikheid vir enige besering, siekte, dood, of verlies van of skade aan of vernietiging van enige eiendom (insluitend gevolglike skade)
For your Safety
We do not allow smoking in our cottages.
The number of people is restricted to the number of beds per unit.
(If management suspects that the above rule is being transgressed, they reserve the right to carry an inspection of the unit anytime during the day or night)
Farms, by their nature present many safety risks, and parents and/or adults are responsible for the supervision and safety of children in their care at all times, and particularly while they are swimming, boating, walking on the farm and visiting the farm animals.
Guests and visiting children may not:
- Touch farm machinery or vehicles, or ride on farm vehicles.
- Enter farm working areas, buildings for enclosures or fields where there are animals.
- Interaction with farm animals should be guided by one of the farm staff.
This is a high fire risk area. Fires in farm areas can cause millions of Rands of damage, and whoever causes a fire can be held liable for the costs of the damage. To avoid causing a fire please,
- Make fires only in designated fire places at camp sites.
- Do not make unnecessarily large fires.
- Never leave a fire unattended.
- Put out your camp fire thoroughly with water on going to sleep or on leaving your camp site. The wind can come up and reignite coals that are not properly put out.
- Make sure that children do not have access to matches and lighters and do not light ‘play’ fires.
- No fires, braais or smoking on the when you are out in the field.
Guests come to Wolvekraal to enjoy the peace and quiet. Please do likewise and consider your neighbours.
- No electronic music what so ever. This includes music played from a cellphone – Failure to adhere to this rule will result is guests being asked to leave.
- Quiet after after 10 pm.
- No parties, excessive drinking / drunkenness / loudness
Please make sure that no litter including cigarette butts is left anywhere at your cotages or on the farm.
- Please separate your rubbish and put what can be recycled in the designated containers. All organic waste should put in the compost bin.
- Take care that packets, papers, etc. do not blow into the field.
Any violation of the above-mentioned rules gives the management the right to evict the visitors and his retinue from Wolvekraal, without refund of any money already paid.